- Mon-Sat 10:00 – 19:00
- +90 542 512 51 64
Ask the Experts
Laminate veneers refer to thin layers of tooth-colored material bonded to the front surface of discolored or damaged teeth to correct the problem. E-MAX porcelain veneers are one of the most common types of veneers recommended for patients. They offer incredible cosmetic appearance that gives your teeth the natural luster and translucence of a healthy smile.
E-MAX porcelain veneers are fabricated from lithium disilicate glass ceramic that is known for its beauty and superior strength even when cut in very thin slices. The translucency, opalescence, and light diffusion properties of the glass ceramic are masterfully adjusted to replicate the structure of your natural tooth, so the restoration is unnoticeable.
How the E-MAX Porcelain Veneers are Fitted
Adults with crooked, misshaped, or misaligned teeth, as well as those with chipped teeth, inconsistent gaps between teeth, or stained teeth can consider E-MAX porcelain veneers to improve their smile.
On your first visit, our dentists will evaluate your bite, tooth structure and facial features to determine whether veneers are appropriate for your case. They will then design custom E-MAX porcelain veneers for your teeth, giving you the option to “try your new smile” and see how the outcome will be once the veneers are fitted.
At this point, you can choose to change the shade, size, or shape of your teeth to transform your smile. If your teeth are not evenly stained, our dentists may use multiple layers of veneers for the severely stained teeth to create a uniform look.
When you are happy with your new smile, the design will be sent to the laboratory so your E-MAX veneers can be casted. In just a couple of days, you would return to the dental clinic for the veneers to be bonded to your teeth using dental resin cement after which you can enjoy your brand new smile.
Benefits of E-MAX Porcelain Veneers
Veneers are generally placed on the 6 to 10 visible teeth in your smile. Some reasons to choose E-MAX porcelain veneers over other types of veneers include:
- Ability to match the color of E-MAX veneers to your existing teeth for seamless integration and a natural looking smile. You can choose a precise shade and color of E-MAX porcelain veneers to improve the color of one or more stained teeth, usually in the upper jaw, giving you the desired smile.
- The placement of all types of veneers requires us to shave down some of the tooth enamel to create room for bonding. But since E-MAX veneers are verry thin, considerably stronger and tougher than other porcelain veneers, very little enamel is extracted. This means that you experience little to no discomfort during tooth preparation.
- Based on the previous point, it means that you can preserve more of your tooth structure, and your natural tooth is not weakened. Furthermore, bonding with tough E-MAX veneers significantly improves the strength of the teeth.
- You can make subtle to moderate changes to your teeth depending on your unique needs. E-MAX veneers come in thicknesses of between 0.3mm and 0.5mm, while conventional porcelain veneers have a minimum thickness of 0.5mm. E-MAX veneers allow therefore more flexibility.
- Traditional porcelain veneers are prone to cracks and chips because of their thickness. E-MAX veneers are harder and thinner, offering superior durability.
If you are a suitable candidate for veneers, E-MAX porcelain veneers will give you the most beautiful and natural appearance, and the longest lasting dental cosmetic repair available.
Only a qualified dentist can determine after examining your teeth which veneer is best recommended for you according to your particular needs. However, Zirconia and E-MAX veneers are more frequently used than porcelain veneers nowadays due to their higher strength and good looking results.
We understand that choosing among many veneers products and offers is not as easy as it seems. Contact our online consultats on WhatsApp Number +90 542 512 51 64 and let them inform you properly about the best options we can offer you.
Getting veneers at our dentists is a simple three-step process. Our dentists begin by examining your oral health and discussing the procedure with you. During this step you will also choose your desired veneer colour. Next your teeth will be gently prepared for the procedure. This involves the removal of some tooth enamel, however those with sensitive teeth may be administered with local anaesthetic to ensure they remain as comfortable and as pain-free as possible during this phase.
The second step in the procedure involves creating an impression of your teeth, which is used as a template by the dental lab. Here, your veneers are expertly crafted to ensure exact precision and superior results.
As your permanent veneers will take approximately 2-3 days to return from the lab, our dentist will fit you with temporary veneers during this time. This prevents your teeth from potential sensitivity or discomfort. Once your final veneers have been created, our dentists will bond them gently and permanently into place, resulting in a new and improved smile you’ll love.
Although our E-MAX veneers are highly durable, it is strongly recommended that you brush and floss daily, as well as attend your regular oral hygiene appointments for a check-up and clean at your local dentist.